Glen Shiel & Kintail Forest OS Map.
Glen Shiel and the Kintail Forest are renound for their unforgetable location, perched at the foot of the Five Sisters of Kintail. Climb more munros in a day than anywhere else in Scotland.
- Marvel at the dramatic Falls of Glomach near the village of Morvich, Scotland’s second-highest waterfall
- Venture to the remote hamlets of Killilan and Kinloch Hourn, the gateway to unspoiled Knoydart, known as Scotland’s last wilderness
- Walk, hike, climb or cycle amidst the spectacular scenery of Glen Shiel, Glen Affric and the Kintail Forest
OS Explorer Maps:
- 1:25,000 scale (4 cm to 1 km – 2½ inches to 1 mile).
- Great for walkers, hikers, cyclists, families, dog walkers, and horse riders.
- Includes roads, rights of way, permissive paths and bridleways, plus essential visitor information.
- Free digital download included.
- Other Ordnance Survey Explorer maps of Knoydart include Knoydart, Loch Hourn and Loch Duich map 413 and Loch Arkaig map 399.