Baggage Transfer Terms and Conditions
- A single item of baggage should not exceed 20kg in weight.
- In the event that a single item of baggage exceeds 20kg but less than 23kg we will move the bag once only. We will provide an empty bag on loan (if you do not have your own) which we would ask you to redistribute excess baggage weight into for the duration of the transfer route. However, this loaned bag will be treated as an additional single item of baggage and charged accordingly.
- There is a minimum 1 bag per walker policy on all routes.
- *Baggage should be made available for collection by 9.30am each morning . Please ensure each bag is clearly labelled before the first collection with the lead name of the party.
*If Travelling North to South, your luggage will be required to be collected from 8:15am from Inverness through to Fort Augustus.
- If you expect to arrive at your start point later than 9.30am (i.e. you are getting a later bus or train into Fort William/Inverness) you must let us know at least 7 days in advance of your start date.
- No liability for loss or damage to baggage or the contents, is accepted by the carrier. It is strongly recommended that you have your own insurance for your baggage, as part of your personal or travel holiday insurance.
- High value, breakable items or camping gas must not be left in bags booked for transfer.
- Bulk items (i.e. sleeping bags, tents etc) must not be attached to the exterior of the bags booked for transfer.
- Airbnb and Wild Camping: Our baggage transfer service is only available where accommodation outlets have someone present to accept delivery/uplift of bags. As we are unable to provide specific times for the bag movements please arrange directly with the property owner to ensure appropriate pick up/drop off facilities are available.
- Any changes to accommodation must be advised to us immediately to ensure correct delivery of bags.
- Should you be arriving at your next stop late in the evening, you must confirm with your booked accommodation that your baggage has been delivered prior to 5pm and contact us directly if not. In the unlikely event of any baggage delays this will allow us time to ensure correct delivery the same day.
- Cancellation Policy
If you choose to cancel;
– 29 days or more ahead of your start date you will be fully refunded.
– 28 to 14 days prior to the start of your trip, you will be fully refunded minus an admin fee of £20.
– 14 to 7 days from the start of your trip 50% of the total trip value will be refunded.
– within 7 days from your trip start date you will not be refunded.
If you originally paid via debit card or international bank transfer, we reserve the right to charge for any bank processing fees incurred.